The ride out is an exciting time for the people lining the streets of Calne as that is when the town will rattle and vibrate to the sound of hundreds of motorcycles all warming up to roll out on an official ride out. The bikes all meet on the Porte Marsh industrial estate to ride though Calne giving a warm welcome to the passers by.
For 2015 we were proud to have with our ride out the support of the Unity Support Riders and we are very proud to have them again in 2016
An escorted departure from the great town of Calne takes in a 40 minute loop around the local villages and towns of Wiltshire, taking in the sites of Avebury, will then see us winging our way back around to Calne via Royal Wootton Bassett.
Please make sure that you display your sticker once you have purchased your ride out ticket. We will be checking bikes this year before they leave on the ride out.
Calne Bike Meet – Ride out – Rider Briefing
- The ride out is a marshalled event following a loop.
- Ensure you have enough fuel before arriving.
- On the road Marshals will be wearing orange tabards stating Support Rider.
- Do not overtake any marshal unless instructed to do so.
- If a junction isn’t marked by a marshal or sign then continue straight ahead.
- Ride 2 abreast in staggered formation when safe to do so.
- Obey all traffic rules.
Ride safe and enjoy